In today’s web-focused business environment, small businesses focus significant efforts on lead generation efforts via SEO (Search Engine Optimization, such as Google search results) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing, such as Google AdWords pay-per-click campaigns). Some companies generate hundreds or even thousands of leads each month through these initiatives. Looking for marketing automation software? Click here>>
What Are We Trying to Automate?
Companies that are experienced with online marketing understand how challenging it can be to keep track of lead information. Each inbound lead creates a significant amount of administrative work. If done manually this can consume precious resources and also reduce the likelihood of closing deals. Staff members often do the following activities manually:
- Data entry of lead information into the CRM system
- Prospect research on social media
- Assign lead to appropriate sales representative
- Initial follow up with the lead via email
- Lead scoring
- Lead nurturing via email
- Pipeline reporting
- Assign follow up reminders to appropriate team members
- Customer engagement and satisfaction
Marketing automation is a relatively new concept that allows you to do most, if not all of this via technology. Instead of hoping your team remembers to do all of this, a marketing automation system can be programed to automatically do it for you. Marketing automation systems typically replace or work in tandem with your existing CRM and offer email sending capabilities, lead tracking and scoring, and task management capabilities.
A Real-Word Example of Marketing Automation
The true power of marketing automation software is its ability to tie all these features together into a single, intelligent system. For example:
- A lead fills out a form on your website
- Their information is automatically populated as a lead record in your marketing automation system
- The lead automatically receives a thank-you email
- The lead is assigned a score based on which form they filled out, how many pages they visited, previous visits, or other criteria you define
- Your sales rep is notified to follow up and a task sequence is set on his or her calendar for future reference
- Based on how the lead progresses through the pipeline, he or she is automatically dropped into an email nurture campaign
- After the prospect becomes a customer, he or she begins to receive helpful customer emails and solicitations for reviews and referrals
What is Infusionsoft & How Does it Help?
Infusionsoft is the premier marketing automation software for small to mid-sized businesses. Sure, there are other names out there (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, to name a few), but Infusionsoft is different. Here’s why: not only is it a marketing automation platform – it’s also a CRM too! Even better, Infusionsoft was built for small business. Unlike a Salesforce / Marketo implementation, which can take months to get up and running with (trust me, I’ve been there), Infusionsoft is fairly intuitive out of the box. Here’s a little demo that compares Infusionsoft’s WYSIWYG editor vs. Salesforce.
If you decide to move forward with Infusionsoft, you’ll probably still need a good idea to know a certified Infusionsoft expert, but overall it is a great platform for most small to mid-sized businesses that want to streamline their marketing operations. Here’s a compelling case study on how Infusionsoft impacted one small business owner:
Who is Wes Schaeffer (aka “The Sales Whisperer”?)
We’ve partnered with the top Infusionsoft Certified Consultant (ICC) in the world: Wes Schaeffer (aka “The Sales Whisperer”). When you purchase Infusionsoft, you’ll need someone like Wes to get you up and running and show you the ropes. Since he does so much business with Infusionsoft, he can also save you several thousand dollars if you partner with Wes. Why not partner with the best? Our thoughts exactly. Meet Wes by watching the video below. Oh by the way – he was certified by Infusionsoft in 2013 as the ICC of the year.
Request a Free, No-Obligation Consultation with Wes & Matt
Are you ready to learn more about Infusionsoft and this idea of marketing automation? If so (or even if your moderately interested), I strongly urge you to get the free consultation. Upon receiving your request, I’ll personally reach out to you and discuss your needs. Once we’ve chatted, I’ll then work with you and Wes to schedule a free consultative demo of Infusionsoft. In the demo, you can ask every question you can think of and see for yourself why Infusionsoft will take your company to the next level. Ready to get started? Great, click the button below, and I’ll take it from there.