There is more to life than climbing the corporate ladder. At least that’s my opinion. As a kid, I always dreamed of owning my own business. I’m sure that at one point in your life, you probably had this dream too. However, few are actually able to realize this dream of entrepreneurship.
In the book, Executive in Sweatpants, I give you a simple, proven game plan for rekindling your entrepreneurial spirit. The book provides you everything you need to start a successful, legitimate work from home business. Over the past five years, I have used the very principles found in this book to build a highly profitable consulting firm. I now want to share these secrets with you and millions of other readers in the hope of inspiring a new generation of entrepreneurs.
What’s In the Book
Here are just a few of the topics I discuss in the book:
- Why salary is a dead-end proposition for your future
- An amazing free platform you can use to launch your work from home career
- How to build your virtual resume
- Secrets for winning and retaining high quality clients
- How to track your earnings versus pre-defined goals
- Tips for setting boundaries when working from home